To enable SSL:
- Select Domain info in the Domain Settings menu.
- Click the Edit icon in the Web Service field.
- Enable SSL for the domain in the list.
- One the page that appears, choose the Import SSL certificate option in the SSL Support section.
- Enter the SSL Server Private Key and SSL Certificate in the boxes that appear:
- In the Site Name field, choose whether you want to secure with or without the www prefix. Only one option will work correctly. For instance, if you choose to secure www.domain.com, your visitors will get security warnings when they go to domain.com.
- Click Submit. Now your site is secured.